The Lex Blinds team has finished another non-standard project. We have covered the windows of the “The Pavilion” with lightweight construction external roller blinds with a unique 5% “Screen” fabric that perfectly fitted to the building exterior:
- 11 external roller blinds were mounted in total.
- The grey “Screen” fabric selected to cover the windows allows sitting in the room and enjoying the pleasant view through large windows, at the same time covering the scorching sun, which can become a problem in hot summer. Due to the patented fabric technology, the external roller blinds reflect up to 90 % of direct sunlight. Because of this feature, the roller blinds do not allow the room to heat up, which reduces the costs of air conditioning and other ventilation systems.
- The R125 external roller blind system with 10 mm steel side cables was chosen for this project. A round 125 mm diameter cassette made of extrusive aluminum ensures system quality.
- The external roller blind system was powder-dyed using the RAL colour palette, which both perfectly fits the house façade and is resistant to the impact of precipitation, as well as corrosion.
- The automatic control of our well-established and trusted partner French company ‘Somfy' was chosen for these roller blinds, allowing the remote control of the products all together or separately. This is one of the best choices within the market. The automatic control nowadays can satisfy even the most elaborate needs of the clients, ranging from remote control to voice control via Amazon Alexa.
We are happy to be able to create cosy, comfortable and modern standard matching places for our clients!
You’ll find us here:
190 High Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 1DN, London, United Kingdom