Here at Lex Blinds the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff are of paramount importance to us. Therefore, we wanted to update you on the measures we are taking to make sure that we continue providing our service in a responsible and safe way. The steps taken by our team are listed below:
1. We are keeping up to date with the news and the Government’s advice on the best practice during the Covid19 outbreak.
2. All staff members have been made aware and are updated daily on the Government’s requirements for health and safety procedures.
3. Where possible, we have asked staff to work from home.
4. In line with government guidance issued as part of the new national lockdown, we can still offer in-home appointments. Unless you hear from our team, any existing appointments you may have will go ahead.
5. Staff visiting customers at their homes or workplace sanitise their hands before entering the premises and after leaving. The equipment/tools used are also cleaned regularly.
6. Staff members are being monitored for any symptoms that might indicate Covid19, and also our checks confirmed that none of our staff members have traveled abroad recently or come in contact with anyone who has Covid19.
We are happy to let you know that we are taking orders and are able to fulfill them. Lex Blinds will remain open and in business for as long as it remains safe to do so for our staff and customers and depending on the Government’s advice. We thank you for your custom and hope you and your families stay safe.
Be more inspired